First of all I just wanna say I am soo sorry for not doing a proper post this week but it has just been so busy. I promise there will be a new one next week.
I have decided that my upload day is going to be Sunday around about 5-6 in the evening. Every other week I will do a post on this blog and on the alternate week I will do a post on my other blog that I announced last week which is www.shoppingnmakeup.blogspot.com . The reason I am changing the time from 9 (which it used to be) to about 6 in the evening is because unless I had a post scheduled to go up I wasn't able to get one done in time. By changing the time will give me alll day to write a post.
Sorry Again ,,
Love Lauren x
P.S. there is a new post up on my other blog if you wanted to got check it out. I did a haul from when I went away over half term.
No comments:
Post a Comment